Towards supporting this endeavour, some of the effort shows in the:
- solar geysers that provide running hot water in the bathrooms
- recycled wood used for all the furniture
- 100% Fair Trade Organic Cotton for all the bed linen
- lampshades fabricated from banana paper, hemp, gauze and cotton thread
- CFL bulbs for lighting
- 4 star air-conditioners and
- Local materials used for elevation work and construction
- Special rain water troughs installed in each building to capture the run-off from all sloped roofs.
- The water is channelled to special soak pits that feed the borewell.